Anti-Slip Stair Nosing Benefits
SC-R70 stair nosing is designed to minimise slipping, tripping and at the same time highlighting the step edge.
Quick and easy to install. SC-R70 stair nosing is designed to minimise slipping, tripping and at the same time highlighting the step edge. SC-R70 stair nosing is available in standard or heavy duty silicon carbide anti slip grit.
SC-R70 stair nosing can be fitted to almost any step including grated stairs using the SC-R Universal Saddle Clip Fixing. It is supplied cut to your specified length, ready for installation.
- Size: 70mm x 25mm x up to 3600mm long
- StairCare SC-R products are made to measure – it is a finished product when delivered and can be used immediately
- High corrosion resistance
- Slip resistance
- Light but strong impact strength
- Long service life, low maintenance
- Non-conductive, non-sparking, non-magnetic
- Fire resistance and low thermal conductivity
Installation of Stair Nosings
- Chequered Plate/ Steel: Glue and screw with Tek screws
- Concrete: Glue and screw with self tapping concrete screws
- Timber: Fix with suitable timber screws
- Grated Stairs or Grille: Fit with Universal saddle assembly