Staircare SC-R combines FRP grating, flooring, stair treads, structural shapes and handrails in FRP stair systems that provides non-corrosive, non-conductive resilient safe and versatile access.
- Exceptional corrosion and chemical resistance
- High slip resistance, embedded silicon carbide anti slip grit
- High impact tolerance, does not deform
- Light weight, high strength to weight and no need for heavy lifting equipment
- No welding or need for hot work permits
- No electrical and thermal conductivity
- UV resistant with fire retardant
- Custom colours and finishes
- Low maintenance, no re painting, easily cleaned with water pressure for a long service life.
Staircare FRP SC-R™ Composite Staircase Systems
FRP Product supply only.
Staircare supply staircase components in full lengths or cut to size including
- SC-R stair treads with solid nose and silicon carbide anti slip grit over the entire tread surface
- SC-R grates for landing or pathways to match stair nosing
- SC-R structural shapes including FRP C-profiles for stringer and FRP angles for tread support. FRP square hollow sections (SHS) for additional support columns.
- SC-R handrails, entire FRP materials including square or round profiles with omega style handrail and base saddles.
FRP Stair Component Fabrication.
- SC-R complete stringers with angle tread supports and fixing plates
- SC_R complete stringers , angle and handrail
- SC-R stair treads with solid nose supplied cut to size including kick plate
- SC-R staircase, complete assembly including stainless steel SS316 fixings.
FRP staircase design, fabrication and installation to AS1657:2018
- Staircare offer a design, construction and installation service within the Sydney metro area
For detailed information please see below product information sheet. Or you can contact us.