Reinforced Anti-Slip Plates are suitable for high exposure to salt water and offer high resistance to chemicals
SC-R Anti-Slip Plates are manufactured with the same materials as stair treads and stair nosings. They are suitable for high exposure to salt water and offer high resistance to chemicals such as; acid, alkali and solvent liquids. SC-R Anti-Slip Plates are non-conductive, non-magnetic and contain a fire retardant.
- Size: 1220mm x 3000mm x approx 4mm thick
- SC-R Plates are available with Silicon Carbide anti-slip grit.
- SC-R Anti-Slip plates can be cut to any size and are ideal for wet or dry conditions where good slip resistance and traction are needed.
- StairCare SC-R products are made to measure – it is a finished product when delivered and can be used immediately
- High corrosion resistance
- Slip resistance
- Light but strong impact strength
- Long service life, low maintenance
- Non-conductive, non-sparking, non-magnetic
- Fire resistance and low thermal conductivity
Installation of Anti Slip Plates
- Chequered Plate/ Steel: Glue and screw with Tek screws
- Concrete: Glue and screw with self tapping concrete screws
- Timber: Fix with suitable timber screws
- Grated Stairs or Grille: Fit with Universal saddle assembly