FRP Access / Non Conductive Work Platforms and Crossovers
Staircare SC-R platforms and Crossovers are entirely made from FRP composite material, they are non-conductive and provide the ultimate in corrosion resistance. SC-R grating, stair treads, structural shapes and handrails combine to an FRP system that provides safe and versatile access.
SC-R platforms and Crossovers have no electrical or thermal conductivity and are therefore particularly suitable for use in electrical sub-stations, the power and Chemical industries.
Our design, manufacture and supply service can include Design and as Build Drawings.
Typical standards that Staircare SC-R platforms and Crossovers conform with, but not exclusive too:-
- AS 1657-2018; fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders – Design, Construction and Installation.
- AS 4586:2013; Slip Resistance Classification of New Pedestrian Surface Materials.
- AS 1428.1-2009; Design for Access and Mobility.
- ESC 520; Level Crossings – Rail Corp Engineering Standard, Version 2.3 Issued July 2010.
SC-R platforms and Crossovers are made from FRP with a suitable resin system and UV protection designed to meet individual site requirements for the most demanding environments.
- Low installation costs, easy to assemble
- No welding or need for hot works permits
- Light weight, high strength to weight, and no need for heavy lifting equipment.
- High impact tolerance, does not deform.
- Exceptional chemical and corrosion resistance.
- No electrical and thermal conductivity for use in electrical substations and the power industry in general.
- UV resistant with fire retardant.
- Custom colours and finishes.
- Low maintenance, no re painting, easily cleaned with water pressure for a long service life.